|what do these number mean help
Dec 22, 2002
My doctor says nothing is wrong and I should do nothing. Friends say I should start medication I am so confused. ALT SGPT 228, and Liver Text SGOT 144 and Pt 122. My Geno Test is 1.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The answer to your question lies in your biopsy. The NIH consensus points out that if there is fibrosis you should be treated. If not it is up to you. Good luck! DTD
Family Members w/ Hep C
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.