|Viread vs Hepsera
Dec 22, 2002
Dr. D: I am currently on Trizivir, Kaletra, and Viread. It seems that my HBV is taking a long time ot come down. I also had a biopsy done a year ago, and it was a 2 (out of 4). Should i switch to Hepsera? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No it can take 6 months or more for the viread to work. The Hepsera should work the same way. Be patient it works very well almost all the time. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.