|Viread vs Hepsera
Dec 22, 2002
Dr. D: I am currently on Trizivir, Kaletra, and Viread. It seems that my HBV is taking a long time ot come down. I also had a biopsy done a year ago, and it was a 2 (out of 4). Should i switch to Hepsera? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No it can take 6 months or more for the viread to work. The Hepsera should work the same way. Be patient it works very well almost all the time. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.