Viread vs Hepsera
Dec 22, 2002
Dr. D: I am currently on Trizivir, Kaletra, and Viread. It seems that my HBV is taking a long time ot come down. I also had a biopsy done a year ago, and it was a 2 (out of 4). Should i switch to Hepsera? Thanks
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No it can take 6 months or more for the viread to work. The Hepsera should work the same way. Be patient it works very well almost all the time. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Condom Effectiveness Against Hiv In Homosexuals
- Can I Get Hep C From Swallowing Semen?
- Would Chlamydia Cause Diarrhea
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- When You Get A Pap Smear Do They Test For Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.