|What about very low Neutrophil?
Dec 22, 2002
Due to Hepatitus C, if your Neutrophil is very very low what complications can I run into and what other illness could result?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I am not sure if Hep C is lowering your neutrophils or if it is the interferon. Either way it can be treated with GCSF or neupogen. Either one soes not usually lower the counts enough to make a real risk to your health. Good luck! DTD
Sexual tranmission of Hepatitis?
ALTERNATIVE PROCEDURES FOR LIVER BIOPSY
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.