|What about very low Neutrophil?
Dec 22, 2002
Due to Hepatitus C, if your Neutrophil is very very low what complications can I run into and what other illness could result?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
I am not sure if Hep C is lowering your neutrophils or if it is the interferon. Either way it can be treated with GCSF or neupogen. Either one soes not usually lower the counts enough to make a real risk to your health. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Aching After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Condom Leak Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.