|Sexual tranmission of Hepatitis?
Dec 22, 2002
Is Hep A, B &/or C sexually transmitted easily? Which ones are more identified as sexually transmitted? Is Hep A more common in gay men who rim other men?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hep A is fecally orally transmitted so rimming is clearly a risk. Hep B is sexually transmitted either heterosexually or thru gay sex. Hep C is not really a sexually transmitted disease in monogamous heterosexuals. However among gay men it seems to be. Get vaccinated for Hep A and B and have safe sex to prevent Hep C and HIV. Good luck! DTD
transmission of Hep C tru other body fluids.
What about very low Neutrophil?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.