|transmission of Hep C tru other body fluids.
Dec 22, 2002
This is not a joke We need answers!!!I have Hep C. My girlfriend and I are into watersports and scat. is it possible to transmit hep C thu Urine, or Feces.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Nothing is impossible, but hep C really is a blood borne illness and transmitted almost entirely thru blood. It is not really a sexually transmitted disease as long as there is no blood involved. Be careful with blood! DTD
Daughter seeking knowledge on HCV treatments
Sexual tranmission of Hepatitis?
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.