|transmission of Hep C tru other body fluids.
Dec 22, 2002
This is not a joke We need answers!!!I have Hep C. My girlfriend and I are into watersports and scat. is it possible to transmit hep C thu Urine, or Feces.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Nothing is impossible, but hep C really is a blood borne illness and transmitted almost entirely thru blood. It is not really a sexually transmitted disease as long as there is no blood involved. Be careful with blood! DTD
Daughter seeking knowledge on HCV treatments
Sexual tranmission of Hepatitis?
- HIV Risk Insertive Oral Sex
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.