|new drug name
Nov 20, 2002
I recently saw a new drug (tablets) for HBV treatment. The name is HETSERA (i may not have the correct spelling). But i can not find the drug anywhere. Would you be able to advise if this drug exists perhaps under a different name ? Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is Hepsera and the generic name is adefovir. It has recently been approved for hepatitis B. It is very potent and so far no resistance issues or toxicity problems have been identified. Try the Gilead website for more info. DTD
Anti-HCV Positive and High SGOT/SGPT/GGT
hep c teatment a1
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- What Is The End Result Of Hiv If Left Untreated?
- Teeth Extraction In Hiv Patients
- Hiv Symptoms One After Another
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- Does Hiv Affect Overall Lymphocyte Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.