Nov 6, 2002
i was recently dignosed with hep c dorment stage my count was 11,800,000what can i do to keep it dorment and can i give it to my husband who hasnt been tested yet
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is no such thing as dormant. The only way to tell if the HCV is doing you damage is to do a liver biopsy! Sexual transmission of HCV in heterosexual vaginal intercourse is exceedingly rare. The CDC recommends no change in sexual behavior for monagamous heterosexual couples. However you should have your husband tested and evaluated if he is positive! Good luck. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Surveys On Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.