|Treating Acute HBV
Oct 22, 2002
I understand that hcv can be treated in its acute phase. Is there any indication that hbv can be treated acutely? Especially if there was a belief that the person couldnt clear it on their own.
Response from Dr. Fried
Most adults who acquire acute hepatitis B will clear it on their own. There is no role for HBV therapy in the acute phase.
New To HCV
hepititis c risk
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Test For Trichomoniasis?
- Magazine Article On Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.