|Active Hep C.
Oct 6, 2002
Is it possible for hep c to be active or cronic in a person and never cause liver problems or will it eventually affect the liver and require treatment?
Response from Dr. Fried
Hepatitis C is a slowly progressive disease occurring over 2-3 decades. Not everyone develops severe liver disease with HCV, many people appear to have only mild disease. Consult your doctor so you can get the appropriate tests and decide if treatment is right for you.
Hep B Surfac Antigen Postive
genotype 3b and length of treatment
- Is There No Risk Of Getting Hiv Through Fellatio?
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Physical Symptoms Of Hiv After Three Years Exposure
- Can You Get Hiv Through Contact With A Bloody Cut?
- I Cannot Wait 3 Months For Hiv Test
- Would Chlamydia Show Up In A Pap Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.