|Formerly Frightened Long Islander
Oct 2, 2002
Dear Dr. Dieterich:
No response is necessary. I recently wrote to you with some questions about Hepatitis B and C testing, which you were kind enough to answer in a very reassuring way, including recommending Dr. Bernstein at North Shore in the event I was infected.
I just wanted to let you know that my test results came back negative for HAV, HBV and HCV, and to thank you and the other professionals for the good work you do.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Nice to hear good news! Stay well! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- What To Eat When You Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.