firefighter scared

Thank you so much for answering my question. I'm not sure I'm in the right forum but here goes my question. I've read many questions/answers in this forum. I'm a firefighter and possibly had a mucosal exposure to urine, unsure though. I was told that it wasn't even really an exposure and really no need to test for Hiv and Hep. I insisted on the tests anyway. The hep.A,B,C screens all came back negative at just over 6 weeks post-exposure. My Hiv screen came back as weak reactive on the elisa but negative on the western blot. My phycisian told me not to worry because the western blot is more specific to Hiv and it was negative, so don't worry, you don't have Hiv. I had another Hiv. test at my request a week later because of the built up anxiety and it came back non-reactive for the antibody test, this test was at just over 7 weeks(51 days). I know the average detection of antibodies is 25 days per CDC and usually you should test out at 6 months. I haven't had any risk exposures that I know of in years. I don't have any outside of the job risk factors. What do you think of this doctor? Do you think I should be worried at all even with the second test coming back non-reactive??

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Not really the right forum. However not really a risk either.Forget about it! It sounds like you are fine. Live your life and be careful! DTD

TEST RESULTS- NEED HELP!!!
Formerly Frightened Long Islander