Sep 15, 2002
why there are nasusa and rt upper pain in HCV+ve patient? can the HCV treatment cure the syptoms? can the symptoms appear after 2 years from infection? thank
Response from Dr. Fried
Most people with hepatitis C have no symptoms. However, mild fatigue, mild discomfort over the liver, and other non-specific symptoms may be present. Treatment often helps these symptoms. If symptoms are particularly severe or unusual, your doctor should make sure there are not other reasons for these symptoms that are not related to hepatitis C.
Frightened Long Islander
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Shingles In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.