|Not to take Treatment
Aug 29, 2002
On hepatitis C, is there a time when you would wait to take the treatment? My doctor says I just need to wait until later to take the medicine.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
There are some reasons to wait for HCV treatment althought not many! Generally I would only tell someone to wait for HCV treamtent if their liver biopsy showed no fibrosis at all and they were not enthusiastic about treatment. If you have not had a liver biopsy it is the most important test you can take if you are not being treated now. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.