|Not to take Treatment
Aug 29, 2002
On hepatitis C, is there a time when you would wait to take the treatment? My doctor says I just need to wait until later to take the medicine.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
There are some reasons to wait for HCV treatment althought not many! Generally I would only tell someone to wait for HCV treamtent if their liver biopsy showed no fibrosis at all and they were not enthusiastic about treatment. If you have not had a liver biopsy it is the most important test you can take if you are not being treated now. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.