|how is hep b transmitted
Aug 25, 2002
how is hep b transmitted?i work with a gentelman who i recently discovered das hep b.i am concerned because we have shared water jugs to drink.i was not aware this man had hep b.
Response from Dr. Fried
Hep B is transmitted through exposure to blood and through sexual contact. Sharing water jugs would be an unlikely way to acquire hep B. Ask your doctor about HBV vaccine, anyway. Also go to the CDC website for more info. CDC
hepatitis C and methadone treatment
HBV/HCV in Water
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.