Trush HIV or Hepatitis

Dear Doctor

Is trush also present in Hepatitis or only Hiv I have read every article here about thrush and even looked at the website and still i cannot tell if i havve thrush. Everytime I go to the doctor what ever it is, it goes away.

I see to have a white subtance underneath my tongue, near the elastic of the tongue (the part that holds the tongue to the bottom of the tongue. I am able to scapr off the litlle white subtance and when i do there is blood. Now I do not if it is the blood from the subtance or the fact that a brushed it off and my tooth brush created the small cuts. This white subtance is no think but white and thick. It is not thrush what other subtances could cause white stuff it the month. This was after 4 weeks after having unprotected sex.

Secondly during the secind week I got white dots (lillte white heads, as if I had pimples on my hard palate and one or two on my uvula. I never had more then two at a time. Usually thrush as I have seen is white and soread out this look like white raised heads, i am terrified at the idea it may be HIV. I will get tested in 2 more month but I would liek some clarification before hand, so I can function a little better.

Thanks so much

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

Trush,or oral candidiasis is not associated to HCV.This sdisease is seen in debilitated immune system as in HIV,cancer patients undergoing radiation or chemotherapy,elderly patients,recipients of antibiotic therapy that alter the bacterial flora of the mouth,etc.

relatioship bet VL and Enzymes