need help

dear dr. i wrote to you when identified hep-c positive with 3279 copies detected. you suggested witholding treatment for 6 monts. later the test declares <600 copies and subsequently negative. the pain in my right abdomen region has spread upto lower chest area , the motions are still irregilar ( black/ green/ loose / none ). my sgpt is constant for 1 year at 24, the ultrasound declares liver, spleen and kidneys normal. please tell me will the fibrous tissues detected at the time of biopsy revert to normal and what should i do now, can i be worry free as far as hep-c is concerned

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

It seems you cleared the virus.If the changes in the liver biopsy were secondary to HCV,you should improve .If there was other pathology as drug damage,alcohol,HBV,the changes may stay unchanged.The good news is that you cleared HCV,and you can abstain from alcohol and drugs if this is the case ,and check and manage HBV,if present.

Dear dr torres re:your advice,re:doctor im confused.
relatioship bet VL and Enzymes