My Blood Report

I have my blood report with me which I got tested about 3 weeks back. Although, I did not ask for any HIV it is what it says Hamoeglobin - 16.4 gms, Leucocyte Count - 6700 cells/cmm, RBC Count - 5.2 miln/cmm, Packed Cell Volume 47, Platelet Count - 2.9 Lakhs/cmm

RBC's Normocytic Normochromic, WBCs are normal in number, morphology and distribution. Platelets are adequate. Haemoparasites absent.

Now, I have had a chronic cough for almost 2 months for which I have been taking Allega 120 for almost 2 weeks. Its come down drastically but, not gone. I also had a viral infaction about a month back and do feel tired from time to time. Can you tell me the possibility of me having HIV?

Response from Dr. Fried

In order to determine if you were exposed to HIV infection, you need to get tested for anti-HIV. No other blood tests will answer this question. See your doctor.

if you can guide
HepA Vacci for B carriers