if you can guide

iwas diagnosed hepititis c in april 2001 copies under 4000. doctors did not treat. a test carried 4 months back says i am negative. please tell what about my liver fibrosys as it was seen? will the pain in upper abdominal region continue? why am i not registering weight gain even despite doubling my diet

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

If you are now negative,you are negative period.It may have been the case that you were still clearing the virus when you had the first test,as you have a very low viral load.If the cause of liver fibrosis was HCV,you should improve.It is very unlikely that the cause of your other symptoms was related to this.

Pegasys Availability
My Blood Report