Aug 17, 2002
Do you think Pegasys will be available in the fall of 2002?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes.FDA was flooded by requests from patients,physicians,and advocate groups to accelerate their review,and we expect this to happen between September to November of this year.
Possible HCV and HIV co-infection and antibody testing
if you can guide
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Staph Infection In The Vaginal Area
- Can I Get Aids From A Drop Of Blood?
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.