HEP B and KS Treatment

I recently had a positive biopsy for KS and was told my liver is inflamed from HEP B. That's it. now I am off to an oncoligist for the KS. How does the HEP B affect what kind of chemo I get? The docs I've seen want to get the KS treated first. What happened to Dr. Dezube? I've posted a question similar to his section but he seems to be AWOL. Thanks in advancee

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

I assume that you are also HIV positive.The most important thing is to control your HIV status,meaning to increase tour CD4 levels.This is vital because progressive KS is dependent on immune status.The available therapy range between local radiation to systemic chemotherapy,depending on the extention and if you have intrabdominal disease.Hepatitis B ,therapy can wait ,or treated at the same time for HIV,with tenofovir and or Epivir.

Am I still infected? Please answer.
Possible HCV and HIV co-infection and antibody testing