|Am I still infected? Please answer.
Aug 17, 2002
Just recently, I had the following blood test results: HBsAg Positive and Anti-HBs Positive. I can't find any information on its interpretation. I once thought this is not possible. Please help.
More power and thanks for supporting the HepB cause.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
I agree with you,this is not possible.Most likely there is a mistake in the antigen,it may be core not surface.You need to clear the HBsAg to develop the HBsAb .
HCV Treatment options ALT normal
HEP B and KS Treatment
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Is Hepatitis Hereditary?
- Can Alcohol Affect Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.