I heard a article stating that 90 of adults will get rid of the Hepatitis B virus, if so, what age will they start developing antibodies and will a person with Hepatitis B Carriers able to get rid of it when your an adult or taking medication will work?

Response from Dr. Fried

I think what you mean is that >90% of adults who become infected with HBV will resolve their infection, it does not become chronic in the majority of those who are infected as adults. Once HBV is established as a chronic infection, a much lower percentage will spontaneously clear their HBV, although it can become inactive despite stilll carrying the HBV virus. Treatments are available for HBV and the benefits and risks of each should be discussed with your doctor.

Please help!!!
Hep B vaccine