hep A , after 2 months of bedrest

Dear, I had hep.A starting 28th June. now its mid August,and my results are almost normal and made lots of progress, but after 2 months of bedrest, im planing to travel -in september- to Europe. but some adviced me not to, saying it d be dangerous to travel and walk, make effort, etc..saying also i need months till i can reasume my usual rythm and life. but i feel ok so far. so am I allowed to travel, walk, explore some cities,etc..as long as i feel able to? another Q, is a bottle of beer every now and then dangerous? what about smoking..? soft drugs? Thank you.

Response from Dr. Fried

Your doctor can discuss specific about your lifestyle. In general, after 2 months of bedrest or decreased activity, you will be deconditioned which will make resuming your active lifestyle difficult. It is best to GRADUALLY build up your activity to the level you were at prior to becoming sick.

Hep C
Please help!!!