For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

enzmes were 48,000

my enzmes were 48,000, It is all threw out my body now, I just had a liver biopcy, no results on it yet, how bad does it look with the enzmes that high?

Response from Dr. Fried

I'm not sure which enzymes you are talking about. Fortunately the liver has a tremendous capacity to endure a lot of injury and recover completely. It sounds like your doctor is doing an appropriate evaluation. He/she is the best person to discuss specific issues about prognosis and treatment.

Am I still infected? Please answer.
Hep C question