|enzmes were 48,000
Aug 15, 2002
my enzmes were 48,000, It is all threw out my body now, I just had a liver biopcy, no results on it yet, how bad does it look with the enzmes that high?
Response from Dr. Fried
I'm not sure which enzymes you are talking about. Fortunately the liver has a tremendous capacity to endure a lot of injury and recover completely. It sounds like your doctor is doing an appropriate evaluation. He/she is the best person to discuss specific issues about prognosis and treatment.
Am I still infected? Please answer.
Hep C question
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- CAN BREAST SUCKING GIVE HIV TO A WOMEN?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.