Aug 8, 2002
Is the nations blood supply screened for Hep G (HGV)?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No. However it is screened for elevated enzymes and evidence of past hepatitis B and C and that should screen out most G. DTD
ON LAM (3 months) what next? ADEFOVIR and/or PegIFN
hep c geno type 4
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.