Aug 8, 2002
Is the nations blood supply screened for Hep G (HGV)?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No. However it is screened for elevated enzymes and evidence of past hepatitis B and C and that should screen out most G. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash Sign Of Seroconversion
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.