Aug 8, 2002
What does the following test results mean? HBs Ag +ve, HBs Antibody -ve, HBV DNA pcr 280 copies/mL, all liver tests normal
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It means that you are what they call an asymptomatic carrier. I would also want to know about e antigen and e antibody. It sounds like you have probably cleared the infection. However with HBV there may always be a little virus hanging around to give you something to think about. You should have yearly alfafetoprotein and ultrasound yearly. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Giving A Bj Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.