Help me with test results please
Jul 26, 2002
I received my test results for Hep B. The surf aby (0689) is returning ...HSB antibody is 2.9miu/ml 10 >10. Hep B Surf Ag (0686) is Non-Reactive. Could you please descibe in detail what this means My doctor can not ??? thank you
Response from Dr. Fried
The wording is not clear to me but what I think you are describing is that you are HBsAg negative and anti-HBs positive. The negative HBsAg means you do NOT carry HBV. The positive anti-HBs suggests you developed immunity to HBV either through the vaccine or through previous natural exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.