Booster Dose of Hep B

I'm a hep B carrier and my boyfriend is not. He has been vaccinated with Hep B vaccine but my concern is how long will the vaccince last? Does he have to get vaccinated again after certain number of years?

Response from Dr. Fried

It's great that your partner was vaccinated. He should be checked on one occasion to make sure that he developed anti-HBs antibody (the protective HBV antibody). If he did, then he does not need any additional boosters. The protection is long-lasting and boosters are not recommended once initial protection has been established.

hepatitis dormancy
Help me with test results please