|how long before showing signs of hep c
Jul 24, 2002
my friend just found out that she has hep c. she had blood work done when she dicovered spots on her stomach,always exhausted, and having a itch sometimes. about how long has she had the hep c. virus???
| Response from Dr. Fried
There is no easy way to tell how long someone has had hepatitis C because the infection is usually without symptoms. We often calculate the approximate time of infection by inquiring about potential risk factors such as blood transfusions or injecting drug use. Some people have no identified risk factors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- AIDS Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.