CAN IT BE CURED
Jul 24, 2002
YOU STATED IN ANOTHER ANSWER TO A QUESTION THAT 50 OF HEP C CAN BE CURED I WAS TOLD THAT I WILL FOREVER HAVE IT THAT IT IS CRONIC. WHICH IS TRUE?
Response from Dr. Fried
I speak the truth. Newer treatments for hepatitis C lead to "sustained virological response" in over 50% of treated patients. Sustained virological response is generally the same as "cure". Discuss with your doctor if treatment is right for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.