Please Help!!!

I am seven months pregnant and after seeing three different to confirm my Hep Test, here are the results. Hep B Surface Ag presumption positive, HBsAg confirmation Positive, Hep Be Ag Negative, Hep B Core Ab, IgM Negative; Hep B Core Ab, Tot Positive; Heb Be Ab Positive; Hep B Surface Ab <2.0. I am really confused and scared!!! Two of my Drs. told me not to worry about it. Please tell me whats going on. Will I be able to lead a normal life? Is there a cure?

Response from Dr. Fried

You have chronic hepatitis B (HBs antigen is positive). It appears that you are an inactive carrier BUT more info is needed (level of ALT, and HBV DNA). If this is the case, than treatment for you is not needed at this time but you should be monitored in the future. Your baby is at some risk of acquiring HBV at birth. He/she should receive the HBV vaccine and the HBV immunoglobulin at birth. This must be discussed with your doctors and if you don't get satisfactory answers, ask for a second opinion.

Confused about results!
outlier cases