|Confused about results!
Jul 22, 2002
What does a border-line core test with a negative test for antigens and antibodies mean?
| Response from Dr. Fried
The negative HBs antigen means that you do NOT have hepatitis B currently. HB core antibody positive may mean you had a previous natural exposure (and cleared) or it is a false positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Touching An Open Scab?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.