|Confused about results!
Jul 22, 2002
What does a border-line core test with a negative test for antigens and antibodies mean?
| Response from Dr. Fried
The negative HBs antigen means that you do NOT have hepatitis B currently. HB core antibody positive may mean you had a previous natural exposure (and cleared) or it is a false positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Gay With Aids Symptoms
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
- Why Do Doctors Prescribe Different Antibiotics For Chlamydia?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Shingles?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.