|Confused about results!
Jul 22, 2002
What does a border-line core test with a negative test for antigens and antibodies mean?
| Response from Dr. Fried
The negative HBs antigen means that you do NOT have hepatitis B currently. HB core antibody positive may mean you had a previous natural exposure (and cleared) or it is a false positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Pain In Urethra?
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.