Hep B incubation

I'm a 28 year old guy and I had sex with a girl I met in a club back in mid May. We used a rubber but it broke and this girl gave me trich. I got the test at a clinic and the clinic wants me to be tested for HIV and Hep B. My question is what is the incubation time for Hep B? Are there any symptoms of it before diagnosis? Does the girl having trich increase my chances of Hep B?

Response from Dr. Fried

Having one sexually transmitted disease may increase the risk of other STDs. HBV infection may be asymptomatic. The incubation period is approximately 6 weeks to 6 months. Getting tested for other STDs is a good idea.

Hep questons
Does this mean my brother is not