|HEP C SCARE
Jul 22, 2002
I GOT A TATTOO IN SEPTEMBER, IN JANUARY 4 MONTHS PASST I WAS TESTED FOR HEP C, IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE. SHOULD I BE RETESTED OR IS IT SAFE TO SAY I DON'T HAVE IT?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
The risk of infection by tatoos is almost nil, according to recent CDC statements.If you do not have a particular reason to suspect risk,as a shared needle or poor hygiene,most likely you are fine.To be 100% sure you will need to repeat the test in a few months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.