Scared of possible HEP C contact.

I recently went into a portable restroom and when I went to put the seat down my hand made contact with what appeared to be urine. I did have a small cut on my hand that may have made contact w/ the urine. I have heard that you can get Hep C from urine. What is the possibility of getting Hep C or B from such contact? I'm not sure if you reply by e-mail but please do not, please just post an answer on the site. I am very worried! Thank you.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

Hepatitis C can be present in any fuid that contains blood.The amount of blood in the urine is very small,and it is extremely improbable that you can get the disease the way you describe.The recent reports from CDC,show that even tatoos are not associated to Hep.C trasmission.The trasmission in paramedical staff is also very,very low.Relax,you are safe from that incident.

PegIFN with LAM or after LAM?
Dra. Rodriguez-Torrres, please help...