|Are you answering questions?
Jul 22, 2002
I sent in a question a long time ago and it hasn't been answered? Are you currently not answering questions as I noticed you have not been active on question board. Thank you for your time.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
yes,I am.Will answer all the outstanding questions in the next days starting today.thank you.
hepatitis and testosterone
PegIFN with LAM or after LAM?
- Can You Get Hiv From Spit On A Cut?
- Can People With Hiv Work Out And Lift Weights?
- Can Anxiety About Hiv Lead To Hiv Symptoms?
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.