Jul 14, 2002
when a person with hepitis c places something that was in their mouth in the palm of a person who has no cuts on their hands should they worry
Response from Dr. Fried
No, hepatitis C cannot be transmitted that way.
When to tell
Understanding Hepatitis A, AB & B Core AB Total
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.