Jul 14, 2002
my family is getting ready to move to a new home and the man that use to live there has hepatitis c can my family catch this is it airborne
| Response from Dr. Fried
It is not airborne. You cannot develop hepatitis C this way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- What Are The Risks From Fingering Someone?
- Will Bacterial Infection Affect HIV Antibodies?
- Blood Work That May Indicate Hiv
- How Long Can Thrush Go Untreated Before It Gets Serious?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Donating Plasma?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.