Jul 14, 2002
my family is getting ready to move to a new home and the man that use to live there has hepatitis c can my family catch this is it airborne
Response from Dr. Fried
It is not airborne. You cannot develop hepatitis C this way.
High Liver Enzmes..what does it mean?
Pamela Anderson HCV
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms?
- What's The Difference Between The Hiv Virus And Herpes?
- Nerves Rash Mistaken For Hiv Rash
- Which Drug Stores Carry Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood Getting On The Skin?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.