Transmission of Hep B,Female to male
Jul 14, 2002
What are the most common ways hep B is sexually transmitted from a female to a male ? Scott
Response from Dr. Fried
As you suggest, hepatitis B is sexually transmitted. It is found in various body fluids so sexual practices that expose a susceptible partner puts one at risk. Since the HBV vaccine is safe and effective, getting vaccinated would prevent transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.