Jun 29, 2002
my nine month old son just got a 4th dose,accidently due to confusion on records. is it safe? please respond. i"m very upset.
| Response from Dr. Fried
The extra dose of vaccine should not cause any problems for him.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get HIV From Masturbation With Saliva?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get AIDS From Swallowing Sperm?
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Condom Broke Anal
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Condom Slipped
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.