|I am 18 and I'm a female
Jun 29, 2002
Can Hepatits C be spread if I shared a drink with someone who might have it?
| Response from Dr. Fried
No, hepatitis C is not transmitted through casual contact- hugging, kissing, sneezing, sharing food, etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Semen?
- Does Pain In Penis Mean I Have AIDS?
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.