|I am 18 and I'm a female
Jun 29, 2002
Can Hepatits C be spread if I shared a drink with someone who might have it?
Response from Dr. Fried
No, hepatitis C is not transmitted through casual contact- hugging, kissing, sneezing, sharing food, etc.
Can Hep B be cured?
Hep B Core positive, everything else negative
- Will A Shot Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.