I am 18 and I'm a female
Jun 29, 2002
Can Hepatits C be spread if I shared a drink with someone who might have it?
Response from Dr. Fried
No, hepatitis C is not transmitted through casual contact- hugging, kissing, sneezing, sharing food, etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Treat Hepatitis C With Essiac Tea?
- Do They Test For Hepatitis C During Pregnancy?
- Is It Save To Take Amino Acid Supplements And Atripla?
- Are Puss Filled Bumps Symptoms Of Aids?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Or Std From Prostitute With A Condom
- If You Have Hepatitis C Will Amoxicillin Hurt You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.