Jun 29, 2002
What is Hep C?
| Response from Dr. Fried
Hepatitis C is a virus that infects the liver and causes hepatitis (inflammation of the liver). It is transmitted primarily through direct blood-blood contact from an infected source. Check out the website from the American Liver Foundation for more information. American Liver Foundation
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.