Jun 29, 2002
What is Hep C?
| Response from Dr. Fried
Hepatitis C is a virus that infects the liver and causes hepatitis (inflammation of the liver). It is transmitted primarily through direct blood-blood contact from an infected source. Check out the website from the American Liver Foundation for more information. American Liver Foundation
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
- How Can You Tell If A Person Has A Std?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.