Jun 29, 2002
What is Hep C?
Response from Dr. Fried
Hepatitis C is a virus that infects the liver and causes hepatitis (inflammation of the liver). It is transmitted primarily through direct blood-blood contact from an infected source. Check out the website from the American Liver Foundation for more information. American Liver Foundation
How soon can blood tests show HCV infection?
Hepatitis B vaccines
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Video Of Cervical Cerclage Procedure
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- What Is The Best Medication For Vaginal Infections?
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.