Jun 29, 2002
What is Hep C?
Response from Dr. Fried
Hepatitis C is a virus that infects the liver and causes hepatitis (inflammation of the liver). It is transmitted primarily through direct blood-blood contact from an infected source. Check out the website from the American Liver Foundation for more information. American Liver Foundation
How soon can blood tests show HCV infection?
Hepatitis B vaccines
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.