|Must know immediately!!!
Jun 29, 2002
Can you please tell me the meaning of my results? HepBSAb<2, no immunity.
| Response from Dr. Fried
The anti-HBs is negative. This single test cannot determine whether you had HBV in the past and resolved it or if you are still a carrier. Perhaps it was being checked to see if you developed immunity from the HBV vaccine. Check with your healthcare professional about the implications for your situation which may require additional blood tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.