|Must know immediately!!!
Jun 29, 2002
Can you please tell me the meaning of my results? HepBSAb<2, no immunity.
Response from Dr. Fried
The anti-HBs is negative. This single test cannot determine whether you had HBV in the past and resolved it or if you are still a carrier. Perhaps it was being checked to see if you developed immunity from the HBV vaccine. Check with your healthcare professional about the implications for your situation which may require additional blood tests.
Please Help Desperate
How soon can blood tests show HCV infection?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.